Do you know about cannabis plants? It contains medicinal ingredients known as cannabinoids. While referring to cannabis products, we usually indicate CBD products. CBD is the best one among all the top cannabinoids. It is also the most demanding element among all the cannabinoids. Now, many cannabis products are available in the market. Here, we are mentioning the most common types of Cannabis products.
Now, you should learn a bit more about cannabinoids and cannabis. As we mentioned, cannabis is the major source of cannabinoids. On the other hand, cannabinoids refer to elements like CBD, CBC, THC, CBG, CBN, etc. The most important element out of them is CBD. It is the mandatory source for cannabis products. Although, CBD also gets mixed with other elements for commercial cannabis production.
In simple terms, cannabis plants contain cannabinoids. As there are many cannabinoids, different cannabis products are also there in the market. To help you out, we are going to talk about different types of cannabis products.
9 Differents Types of Cannabis Products
As mentioned, there are many types of cannabis products. Although, it is because CBD is a versatile element. Hence, it can be used in many forms with other ingredients as well. Oil, edible, capsule, skincare, and many other products are on the list. With constant research, the list may grow even more. For now, check out these cannabis products we are describing. In addition, we will mention how to consume them along with possible benefits and side effects.
Usually, cannabis flower is pretty popular as an old-fashioned smoking item. Often, people collect and dry it to do the smoking. It is easy to collect and prepare them. Thus, cannabis flower is really effective and favorable to natural smokers.
How to Consume
You can use several ways to use it to smoke. Moreover, you can use the usual process by wrapping it with smoking paper. Then, you can dry it and use a pipe for smoking.
Pros of Smoking Cannabis Flower
- Using cannabis flowers for smoking is much better than using harmful chemicals.
- Considering the price point, cannabis flower is way affordable.
- If you want to get a high effect, then it is more effective.
Cons of Smoking Cannabis Flower
- You have to make it manually. Thus, you need extra tools like paper, pipe, cannabis plant, drying process and so on.
- Getting high is an issue that can turn out to be something serious. You may get high for a couple of hours.
- Getting high can make you cause unintentional crimes or lose consciousness.
- People often consume more than they can handle. As there is no perfect consumption measurement, this type of issue happens very often.
- The cannabis plant has a few types. If you use marijuana, then not only it breaks the law, but it is also very harmful to your body.
Cannabis oil is one of the most common products of the cannabis plant. Certainly, it is extremely good in quality and also usable for many benefits. People have been using the cannabis oil for a long time, even for healthy messages. This is by far the most versatile product from the cannabis plant. You may also know it as a CBD oil product.
How to Consume
As mentioned, CBD oil/cannabis oil can be taken in many different ways. Hence, that depends on the user preference. Some of those products are consumable oil which also works as a health booster.
But, some oils are for skin care and pain relief. It is better to use them on the skin. Another major use of oil is vaping. Using cannabis oil in a vape pen is the latest trend we have. So, you can use this oil in the given ways.
- Vape Pen
More importantly, precaution is necessary if you want to consume the oil directly after extraction. In that case, you have to make sure that it doesn’t contain THC and the mixture is edible.
Pros of Cannabis Oil
- Low side effects
- Easy to consume
- Highly versatile form
- It can be used for consumption and massage
- It can be used for vaping
- Easy to mix with other ingredients
Cons of Cannabis Oil
Without commercial guidance, it is hard to maintain the concentration level.
- People easily mess up with the oil mixture.
- Wrong concentration oil can lead to minor and serious side effects.
- Often, the THC level goes much more than the recommended level.
- You need different tools to execute each item. So, each oil form is different and needs an individual execution procedure.
Cannabis Beauty & Skin Care Products
Certainly, beauty and skin products are some of the most popular usages of cannabis plants. Most of these are not edible. They are suitable for external usages like over the skin. Cream, face mask, and similar items are within this type. As a result, reducing inflammation and many other similar beneficial effects come from it.
How to Consume
As we mentioned, this type of cannabis product is not really edible. Most of them are only for external usages. So, you can use them on a particular skin area. If it is a cream-like product, then you just need a good massage. If it is a face mask, then you need to use it as a one-time product. This is the most common use of cannabis beauty products. For the latest products, there can be a few more instructions.
Pros of Cannabis Beauty & Skin Care Products
- Pretty effective to relieve pain
- Highly effective to reduce inflammation on the skin
- Clears skin and improves the condition
- Much better organic effect than most beauty products on the market
- Products have different strengths and impact flexibility
- Cheaper than other exotic skin care products in the market
Cons of Cannabis Beauty & Skin Care Products
- Depending on THC level, the effect will highly vary
- The homemade remedy is hard to maintain a concentration level
- Only a few commercial cannabis beauty products
- More products are highly necessary
Cannabis Edible refers to any product that is enhanced by the cannabis element. As expected, edible means you can eat them. So, there is no distinct shape for it. As long as the product has cannabis elements and you can eat them, it is an edible cannabis product.
How to Consume
Consuming edible cannabis products is the most basic thing—all you need to eat them. Upon digestion, the product will start providing its effect. Although, you can’t just eat them randomly. You have to follow an expert’s prescription to do so.
Pros of Cannabis Edibles
- These products are easy to digest
- Less hassle to produce and consume
- Most of them provide fast effects
- Comparably fewer side effects
- Works for mental and physical issues
- Highly effective to reduce anxiety and sleep problems
Cons of Cannabis Edibles
- Wrong edible products can affect your body way faster
- Some minor side effects will show up
- Higher dosage can get you high real quick
Topicals are the items that you use for external usages. Mostly, they are good for the skin. Surprisingly, these types of cannabis products don’t get you high. They are applicable in a small area of your body. In addition, they are good in pain reduction, skin protection, reducing inflammation, reducing infection, and similar effects.
How to Consume
These products are not consumable. You can only use them on your skin. They work best in a small selected area. You should use some protective solution to clean the selected place. Then put the product in that area. Just massage over the skin without giving any pressure. Don’t put a lot of lotion or balm on the area. Only a moderate amount will be enough and works best.
Pros of Cannabis Topicals
- It is easy to use them on the skin
- So many varieties with different strengths are available
- Easily gets soaked by the muscle and skin
- Greatly effective to reduce inflammation
- Relieves pain
- Improves skin condition
Cons of Cannabis Topicals
- You may experience a bit of toxic reaction
- Some itching side effects may happen
Capsules are not made to give you taste. You can directly consume it with water or any other food. It is one of the most versatile products from cannabis. Capsules can provide pain relief, anxiety or depression reduction, and other effects as well. It is also one of the most selling products from cannabis.
How to Consume
As mentioned, you can consume a capsule with water or any food. Don’t break the capsule and consume it intact.
Pros of Cannabis Capsules
- The perfect form of medicine
- Well balanced portion of each ingredient
- Best to follow a dosage
- Highly effective
- Consumes easily and directly
- Much cheaper and so many variants
Cons of Cannabis Capsules
- The wrong capsule will do direct harm to the body
- You can get high easily if the capsule contains THC (>0.3%)
Cannabis Dog Treats
It is one of the most successful and effective products from cannabis. There are a lot of products as dog treats. It can be simple food with balanced nutrients or even medicine to improve their health. Although there are a few things, you should know. Research has shown that THC works better to treat dogs and other pets. But, marijuana has a lot of restrictions even though it is quite effective.
So, many CBD brands are offering CBD-based treats, and they are quite good. Even though the effects are a bit low, it can treat anxiety, pain, epilepsy, joint pain, osteoporosis, and similar issues.
How to Consume
Consumption for the dog may vary depending on the issue. Food is the common source for direct consumption. There may be injections in a similar way as well. Some CBD pet products are topicals that help to reduce exterior issues. You can just message them on the spot.
Pros of Cannabis Dog Treats
- Serve as nutrient and medicine to the dogs
- Treats a lot of dog problems
- Serves their regular meals need
- Doesn’t have any major side effect
- Better treat than just a food
- A lot of varieties depending on the consumption form and effect
Cons of Cannabis Dog Treats
- Dog treats with THC can lead to some issues
- Getting high can be a real problem
Cannabis chocolate is an edible product, just like gummies. It is one of the best cannabis products for appetite. Not only do you get energy but also a favorable taste as well. Moreover, the chocolate bars are easy to digest. So, the effects are pretty fast. A lower CBD level with chocolate is perfect for daily consumption.
You can even give them to kids to reduce their inflammation. But, you need to make sure that they don’t contain THC or any other highly effective element. It has the highest potential to become the most popular CBD product.
How to Consume
As chocolates are edible, you can consume them just by eating.
Pros of Cannabis Chocolates
- Highly edible
- Has a proper taste
- Effects pretty fast and gets consumed easily
- Suitable for regular consumption
- Has pretty low side effects
- Even suitable for kids
- Minor side effects
Cons of Cannabis Chocolates
- Less effective
- Still under development to improve quality
- More like food than medicine
Cannabis beverages are a trendy product that is popular among young people. It has the highest effective range as you can digest directly. Although, there is a high restriction on this product. A lot of beverages can contain THC, which is under law. It can also be used as medicine.
How to Consume
You can consume cannabis beverages through drinking.
Pros of Cannabis Beverages
- Highly flavored item
- Popular and suitable for young people
- Can consume easily
- Perfectly mixed with other cannabinoids
- Extremely effective
Cons of Cannabis Beverages
- People often take way more than they should
- It easily gets you high
- Has a lot of restrictions
Pick the Cannabis Products That’s Right for You to Consume
More and more cannabis products are coming to the market. Edible and applicable products have a lot of varieties. Oil, tincture, beverages, balm, topicals, cream, pet products, and many other cannabis products are already there. Even more, new products like chocolates are still under development. So, you can choose any product. There is no restriction over the preference.
All you need to do is make sure that you are following a prescription from an expert. Take the dosage as per the instruction. Start with a low dosage. You can increase the amount depending on the result. Avoid any product which has over 0.3%.
Cannabis is a useful plant that has so much potential. We can consume it with food and directly. Both give us medical treatment with good effects. Cannabis products for pain relief are the most common usages. But, you can do a lot more with them. We have discussed a few types of cannabis products. As we mentioned, cannabis plants are passively CBD products.
For commercial cannabis production, we mix other elements with CBD to balance the product quality. Among those elements, THC is the most important one. The law prohibits more than 0.3% THC. So, you should consider the cannabis product quality and its side effects before taking any of them. Follow our review to learn the possible effects and side effects. You can buy cannabis products online from the popular CBD brands.